FAQs - Join and Leave CF

Infos and support for all who like to join or have joined recently.
Gesperrt
Clinic-Forum-Management
Sanitäter

FAQs - Join and Leave CF

Beitrag von Clinic-Forum-Management »

Registration, Account Deactivation, Youth Protection

Who may/should register?

All who are interested in White Erotics, Clinic Erotics, OR Simulation, Dental Fetish, Clinical Clothes Fetish etc.

Who shouldn’t register?

All who are not interested in the topics above, who found us by accident, who don't understand a joke, who are intolerant, sexually uptight, trolls or people who can't act polite and play fair - and all minors.

I don’t think, I have such a Fetish, but you’ve made me curious – may I have a look?

Generally yes. But you can only read the postings. Pictures are available for active members only.
If you are really interested in fetish, it might be better to contact some of our moderators.

Are registration and membership free?

Yes. Registration and membership in all parts of the forum are 100% free.

What are the conditions for registration and membership?

You may register, if
  • You are interested in so called White and Clinic Erotic or Medical and Clinic Plays. You like to discuss it, and read and share ideas and watch and share pictures.
  • You are open-minded in eroticism and sexuality, in word and picture. You can bear with such topics. But there still are some moral limitations for you.
  • You agree to our community rules.
  • You are ready to get actively involved in this community and contribute regularly some content.
  • You know the rules and norms of polite intercourse in real life as in cyberspace and you comply these rules.
  • You respect and you will observe the laws that apply to us and your country of residence.
  • You declare legally binding, that you are under the laws of your country of residence of legal age and legally competent and at least 18 years old.
  • You confirm, that you won't share your account or content of our community with people, who are underaged or not legally competend.
If you can't agree to one or more conditions above, please don't register.

What do I need for registration?

For registration you need an active Email-Account. We will send you the activation link in email.
ATTENTION: WE DON'T ACCEPT TRASH MAIL!
Clinic-Forum-Management
Administration

(Dieser Account wird von mehreren Admins genutzt.)

Gesperrt