Problems: I can't register

Infos and support for all who like to join or have joined recently.
Gesperrt
Clinic-Forum-Management
Sanitäter

Problems: I can't register

Beitrag von Clinic-Forum-Management »

Do you have problems with registration?

After you have clicked on Registration please

1st confirm the conditions by phpbb by clicking the link "I agree with these conditions";

2nd Choose a nickname with at least 5-letters and maximum 20-letters;

3rd Put in a valid e-mail address. We don't accept trash-mail adresses and invalid adresses. It isn't possible to registrate yourself, if you choose such an adresse;

4th Fill in the mandatory profile. (Make sure, there is no minus in the drop-down fields anymore. It's just a space field.)

5th Answer the question at the bottom.
  • Correct answers are :
    AOK on: Wie lautet die gängige Abkürzung für (how do you abbreviate) Allgemeine Ortskrankenkasse?
    Emil von Behring in: Wer war erster Medizin-Nobelpreisträger(voller Name)?/Who was the first laureat of the nobel price in medicine (full name)?
    Penicillin in: Was entdeckte Alexander Fleming?/Alexander Fleming is famous for what?
    Ronald Ross at: Who was the 2nd Nobel Price laureate in Medicine (full name, no sir)?
    Aspirin in: Wie lautet der bekannte Markenname des meistverwendeten Kopfschmerzmittels? (What is the name - brand - of the most famous headache medication?)
6th Complete your registration by clicking the "Submit" button.

7th Check your e-mails in the following 15 minutes. We will send you an activation-mail. Open this email and follow the instructions.

8th If you haven't received any activation e-mail, please check your spam folder. Unfortunately, we have some problems with e-mail addresses from Yahoo, GMX, Hotmail, Freemail, AOL and web.de. Sometimes it works sometimes not. If you haven't received an activation email from us, or you have persistent difficulties with registration, then please send an e-mail to team ( a t ) fetish-clinic.net . We will help you with it.
Clinic-Forum-Management
Administration

(Dieser Account wird von mehreren Admins genutzt.)

Gesperrt